Endurance Trail in Red Savoire Suede Tech Fabric
Our Technical Fabrics are:
- Provides maximum grip without friction
- Eliminates moisture & heat at the source
- Repels dirt, easy to clean, highly durable, breathable and colorfast
Whether an easy ride or an all out push to the other side of the mountain, this pad will tackle the heat and humidity, while you conquor the terrian. Choose from the three styles of inserts to protect both you and your horse's back, every step of the way. Pendleton wool makes these pads naturally weather and water resistant.
This collection of pads is designed to let you both enjoy the miles, not feel them.
Like all of our saddle pads this Endurance Trail pad is designed by a rider, a trainer, and a designer which means she understands exactly what you and your horse need to make every ride the best and most comfortable it can be.
This saddle pad is manufactured in the USA with 100% U.S. made materials.
Stock Endruance Trail Saddle Pad Size:
- 26″ spine
- 28″ panel width
- 19″ flap
These pads are more than just a pretty product, this is an engineered piece of equine equipment specifically created for the demands of competion and pleasure trail riding.
Need a little more or a little less? Just say the word and we’ll customize your saddle pad at no extra charge.
Saddle Pad Care instructions:
- All Pendleton® pads are washer friendly ON COLD
- Hang to dry
- Oil wear leathers right out of the machine while damp
- Inserts are removable for the occational rinse with the hose
- Please contact us at Info@JenXEquine.com for more.