XP Barrel Saddle Pad in Thunder & Earthquake Oxford
Xtreme Performance Barrel Pad in Pendleton®’s Thunder & Earthquake Oxford
Almost Sold Out.
This is not a western saddle pad cut into a “barrel” shape. This is a saddle pad series designed specifically for barrel racers, their needs, their horses, their saddles, and their sport. This series is like nothing else on the market because we engineered it viewing Barrel Racing as the Extreme sport that it is. Treating the horses as top speed athletes and the riders as the fierce, strong competitors that they are… Why? Because you asked us to and because Barrel Racing is more than just a shape. It’s a badass sport with badass athletes and badass horses that deserve a badass saddle pad. You all asked for XTREME… here you go.
When it comes down to the millisecond, the XP Barrel Saddle Pads are designed for speed while supporting the shoulder AND protecting the back. Contoured, extreme wither relief and a shoulder support cut to create increased mobility to make faster more fluid turns. The XP Barrel Saddle Pad Series have an advanced molecular cushioning system with flexible XRD material for exceptional impact absorption providing increased stability and performance. The Xtreme Performance Barrel Saddle Pad series feature a unique air management liner system that disperses heat on contact. Lightweight, breathable design gives excellent recovery value and maximum mobility. If you’re barrel racing then this is the pad you need under your saddle.
- These Xtreme Performance Barrel Pads are designed for pro racers and those with dreams of going pro.
- Lightweight, flexible pad features a contoured design to give horses unrestricted motion.
- The XRD inserts are free moving to increase flexibility and protect both horse and rider.
- 6oz bullhide barrel cut wear leather
- Machine wash Cold, Hang to Dry
- 3 top fabric choices, Premium Pendleton $465, Medium weight Pendleton $390 and Savoire Suede technical fabric for $315
- Custom sizing free of charge with a 5 working day lead time.
This Barrel Saddle Pad is made in USA from all U.S. Made Materials.
30″x 36″ Stock Size
|Dimensions||3 × 32 × 12 in|
|Insert Technology Materials||
Nextjen 3/4" HD Visco Ortho Support Technology, PORON® XRD® 1/2" Insert Technology, PORON® XRD® 1/4" Insert Technology