XP Western Show Pad in Pendleton's Pilot Rock
31"x 36" Stock Size
Contoured pad designs aren't always the answer for horses with normal or mutton withers. The Jen X XP Western Show Saddle Pads are the answer thanks to our bi-level bottom combination of fleece that provides optimal temperature control and performance grip combined with maximum shoulder and wither relief.
Want to make sure your horse recognizes your signals in the blink of an eye? They will. Need something supportive without binding the shoulders? This is your pad. Tired of soreness, the heat spots, or the hair coming off their back or mane? You won't have to worry any more.
Standing out from the crowd will be easy in the iconic look of American made Pendleton wool. Milled in Oregon, Pendleton is a 5 generation family owned company, known world wide for their striking heirloom quality fabrics featuring Native tribal designs. For a 130 years Pendleton wool has been found in the White House to ranch houses... now its in tack rooms world wide.
This saddle pad is manufactured in the USA with 100% US made materials.
Xtreme Performance Western Saddle Pad Collection
- Features an 2 1/2" inverse profile build up (creating needed wither relief)
- Top fabric is 32oz premium weight Pendleton Wool
- Fleece spine channel
- Breather Core
- XRD Technology
- Unique air management liner system that disperses heat on contact
- Lightweight, breathable design gives excellent recovery value and maximum mobility
- Flexible pad is contoured to provide unrestricted motion
30mm 20 micron density Fleece:
- Ergonomically cut
- Optimally supports saddle panels and horses back
- Does not bisect the muscle of the shoulder
- Rapid heat release
- Pressure relief
- Excellent breathability for maximum air flow and blood circulation
- Provides maximum moisture management
Saddle Pad Breather Core:
- Innovative core of highly breathable non-woven polyethylene
- Capable of wicking moisture and dispersing heat up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit
- Promotes airflow (rated at 155 psi)
- Provides multidirectional conformability
- Resistant to oils, solvents, acids and akalis
XRD Advanced Molecular Cushioning System:
- XRD Technology Impact and Support Foam provides the highest level of impact protection on the equestrian market....by far. (During our research and development the XRD material immediately brought a bowling ball to a dead stop from a 6 foot drop.)
- Impact absorbing inserts are used for increased stability and performance
- Inserts do not bisect muscle groups
- Inserts are Microban injected to inhibit bacterial growth
Saddle Pad Care instructions:
- All Pendleton® pads are washer friendly ON COLD
- Hang to dry
- If there is wear on the leathers then oil right out of the machine
- Inserts are removable for washing
- Please contact us at Info@JenXEquine.com for more info
Have more questions about our saddle pads? Then take a look Behind the Saddle Pad Designs.