XP Enduro Style Endurance Pad in White for English/Dressage Style Saddles
XP Endurance Saddle Pads are designed for distance. Contoured, exaggerated profile, and ergonomic cuts create increased mobility and circulation. The insert design flows with the topline and does'nt bisect your horse’s muscle groups. The XP Endurance Saddle Pad Series utilizes advanced XRD molecular cushioning system for exceptional impact absorption allowing for increased stability and performance. Each pad features a unique air management core that dispates heat on contact. Our ultra lightweight, breathable designs mazimizes mobility and aides excellent recoveries. These Xtreme Performance Endurance Saddle Pads are designed to support you and your horse from your first LD through to the world’s toughest courses.
XP Endurance Saddle Pad Matreial Overview
- 3″ military grade Elastic spine for maximum freedom of movement through the shoulder and spine.
- Flex grip logo patch for added stability
- XRD molecular technology inserts that absorbs over 90% .
- Ultra breathable anti-friction top fabric that stops heat at its source
- 10oz Breather Core is rated to move up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- 20 micron density fleece bottom wicks away sweat and water for rapid moisture and heat release
Indepth Material Breakdown becasue in this sport you need to know
ETC Fabric of Saddle Pads:
- Provides maximum grip without friction
- Eliminates moisture & heat at the source
- Repels dirt, easy to clean, highly durable, breathable and colorfast
Saddle Pad Breather Core:
- Innovative core of highly breathable non-woven polyethylene
- Capable of wicking moisture and dispersing heat up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit
- Promotes airflow (rated at 155 psi)
- Provides multidirectional conformability
- Resistant to oils, solvents, acids and akalis
XRD Advanced Molecular Impact Absorbing Inserts:
- XRD Technology Impact and Support Foam provides the highest level of impact protection for a saddle pad on the equestrian market … by far.
- Impact absorbing inserts are used for increased stability and performance
- Inserts do not bisect muscle groups
- Inserts are Microban injected to inhibit bacterial growth
XP Endurance Saddle Pad Design
- 23″ spine x 19″ flap (customizable upon request at no extra charge)
- Ergonomic Cut
- Ultra Lightweight and breathable
- Ergonomic design creates unrestricted motion and optimal circulation
- High profile fleece supported spine channel for a unique air management system that immediately disperses heat on contact
- Completely Shimmable
- Machine wash/dry/color safe bleach ON COLD
- Stock colors include Purple, Black, Brown, and White, Royal Blue, Forrest Green, Barn Red and Teal.
- Endurance Saddle Pads are made in the USA from all U.S. Made Materials
Always improving and updating, the XP Endurance saddle pad integrates the latest in technological advances in textiles and polymers worthy of the extreme sport of Endurance. The pad design is all about the physiological and impact control needs of the horse with bonus features of wash and wear, and extra impact protection for the horse and rider.
We think about Endurance equipment the same way you do … horse first. High profile fleece supported spine channel, immediate heat dispersal, and XRD impact absorbing inserts help you become a more effective rider and maintain your position longer.
Our saddle pad designs translate into less human and equine fatigue, allows for faster and better PNR results, better vet scores and faster overall recoveries. Jen’s endurance designs are used by the U.S and other World Teams on all of the toughest courses around the globe.
Still have questions about our XP Endurance Saddle Pads?
Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected] for more.
Have more questions about our saddle pads? Then take a look Inside the Designs.